«La primera obligación de todo ser humano es ser feliz, la segunda es hacer feliz a los demás»

Monday, March 30, 2015

Masterpiece

After many ideas and failed attempts, I have discovered my Masterpiece. I was sitting in AVID on a seemingly normal Tuesday morning and it hit me in the face like a basketball one was not expecting. Here it goes...


Words of Wisdom

One question, two parts, different faces, numerous stories, and one common theme.

I am approaching both random and familiar individuals requesting if they are willing to answer one question for me, a question that has two parts.
A. Would you be willing to share one important thing you have learned in your life so far
AND/OR
B. What advice would you share with younger generations

This seems like a fairly simple, straightforward question, yet when I deliver it the individual's face changes into one of utter concentration, minutes pass, and the response is given slowly and carefully. The responses have all been different so far (I have already started), yet by the end I will illustrate how all the different experiences these individuals have overcome and all the things they have learned can be tied together. For these responses are not just empty words, the responses are all connected with past personal experiences. Not only will I show how our struggles and learning is more similar than we think, but I will also provide these words of wisdom to others so that we may receive little bits of treasure, ponder deeply about them, and utilize them if desired.
I will be approaching complete strangers and after a few minutes I may leave getting a little glimpse of their own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment