«La primera obligación de todo ser humano es ser feliz, la segunda es hacer feliz a los demás»

Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections on Week #1

1.       I believe the one factor that may negatively affect my participation in this class would be my lack of a cell phone. I may not be able to work in class on my blog and fear I may also not be able to take part in some activities during class.
2.       One of the best learning experiences I have had so far was my one month backpacking trip to Colorado. I learned to stretch the “limits” of my body, mind, and soul and learned to appreciate nature on a whole different level. I experienced this wonderful trip with some of my lovely REACH family. I learned that at times the best way to learn is simply to push yourself past your comfort level and challenge yourself in ways you never would have done before. I knew I was undergoing personal growth when I was finally able to utilize whatever fear I had in my favor and when I began to doubt myself less.

3.       I am excited to explore my brain more in depth and learn to broaden my perspective on many things. I look forward to gaining knowledge that I will later apply to my life and use to my advantage in future endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment