«La primera obligación de todo ser humano es ser feliz, la segunda es hacer feliz a los demás»

Monday, September 22, 2014

MY DASHBOARD

I did sign up for a Netvibe account to check it out and play around with it but realized that it just wasn't for me. I already have a system that helps organize my websites and blogs in a orderly, simple fashion. I just bookmark my pages and have them lined up right on the top for me, ready for my eager fingers to pick one of them. Technology and I aren't the best of friends yet therefore I prefer something simple and easy. I constantly check my emails and hardly ever forget any assignments, I have pretty good memory as it is without any additional help. Also I am more of a pen and paper person and prefer to write down and organize my thoughts and to-do lists  in a way which is not complicated for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment