«La primera obligación de todo ser humano es ser feliz, la segunda es hacer feliz a los demás»

Thursday, September 4, 2014

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

These past few days I have been working on the Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards Scholarship and am almost finished with it! I take scholarships very seriously for I am depending on their money to pay for university and living expenses. Of course I have part-time jobs in mind but I am aware that this will not suffice, and although I know this I am not planning on receiving any help from my parents. My parents have given me everything I need and have bent over backwards just to ensure that we are well, however at this moment they are not financially able to do so and with two siblings other than me already in college it will be more stress. I plan on earning as much money as possible from scholarships and from part-time jobs to pay for my studies. If I am accepted at a UC my low income would qualify me for the Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan which will cover the tuition and  fees. However I would still need to pay for room and board and living expenses like food! Food is essential!!

No comments:

Post a Comment